Turns out it was Just Regular Old Writer’s block

Rather than me being frustrated with the circumstance surrounding Of Heroes and Magic Mishaps, the story had just diverted from the barebones outline I made back in March to the point where it no longer worked. Due to the introduction of two additional characters, the protagonists can longer meet the way or in the location, I intended them to. Also, the antagonist needs a different approach.

I gave myself a few days to figure out what to do with that and I think I got it. At least, I don’t feel like I’m fighting against a sea of molasses everytime  I write.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s