Camp NaNo Update

A few days ago, I managed to delete a good 8k words while copying my daily progress into the main document. Of course, I didn’t notice until after I’d already “updated” all my backups. On the bright side, it was the very beginning before the story decided my outline doesn’t matter.So, at least, it’ll be easier to recreate than it could have been. Still frustrating, though.

I’m not going to give up on A Fool’s Errand, but I’m not going to push it at 2k+ a day anymore, either. I just don’t have the heart for that. Since I never raised my NaNo goal past the initial 30k I’d set myself (in case I wanted to revise Ash Manor instead), I’m good on that end.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s